Wednesday, July 20, 2011

North Park Greenfield District is now open!


Just a couple of weeks ago, two of my bosses treated me for a dining experience at North Park’s newly opened branch in Greenfield District. The place is just near my work place so my colleagues are excited to frequent the place.




 My first time in North Park and an exclusive date with my boss Cham :)


I didn’t really order anything because I don’t know what North Park serves best; I just based my order on Cham’s recommendation, she also preferred to get the quick food from the NP’s menu.


I had Soy Sauce Chicken for myself while she got Nanking Beef. We enjoyed our lunch over sharing some recent office chika but my verdict for the food I had is like 6/10. I don’t know but I don’t really understand the taste of the chicken’s sauce or the soy sauce for that matter. It’s quite bland for me plus I’m expecting to have quite a good taste of marinated chicken but this one tastes bland too. Maybe it’s just me but I would still want to taste the usual North Park faves like the mami and dimsum which I told myself I should have ordered instead.




Well at least their dessert “Fresh Mango Tapioca” is great plus I had some bottomless hot tea :)



One thing I appreciated more about N.P from my first dining experience is the look and feel of the place - I like their interiors and furniture:)




I will definitely visit the place again, and hopefully their service will improve by then, my second time at N.P was terrible in terms of service time and accuracy of food orders, a colleague even walked out when his food wasn't delivered for over 30 minutes. I guess the staff get overwhelmed with the number of guests they had that day, everyone seems to be so confused but I believe they know what to do next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment