Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cara Mia's Gelato for a perfect sweet treat!

My appetite is kind of weird today.  It's raining and typhoon Juaning is just yet out of the Philippines and I'm craving for some ice cream.  A pint, a half gallon, in a cone or even Mamang Sorbetero's DIC would do.

I want some, please...

I'm sure DH won't give in to this request, but if he will, I'll make the most :) I will force him to buy me some gelato and to make it more fun, I'll have him try Amici Cara Mia's gelato cakes too since I love their gelato and cakes, they truly satisfy my sweet cravings.

What’s good about Cara Mia's gelatos, the prices are uber affordable for heavenly-tasting flavors. Plus they got awesome varieties for their gelato and cakes. For less than an hundred bux, you get your gelato topped with mix of fresh fruits or chocolates, wafers, broas and fully covered with either chocolate or caramel soup. The same goes for their gelato cakes.

My last visit in Amici - Mega Mall branch with friends, we had mango sans rivalchoco sans rival and choco tartufo (my favorite) which unfortunately I wasn’t able to take picture because it was gone in minutes.  Desserts gluttony, my friends said, is acceptable for the last flavor I recommended to them.
Soon I'll buy a box of their gelato cake and have a feast myself, sugar overload indeed. Hay, I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment