Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fun night at Barcino

I remember it was one of the boss’s birthday and only dear friends were invited to the celebration which is held in Barcino in Julia Vargas, Ortigas. My first time at Barcino was awesome because the food tastes great plus wines are overflowing courtesy of the boss of course. 
With Marix on my left (the birthday boss) :)

Barcino is a cozy and quiet place where interiors are similar to what I see in Spanish bars and restaurants advertise in lifestyle cable channels. I just find it so cool to see oak barrels used as dining tables plus lots of wine bottles lined up everywhere you look.  Truly, the place made me feel I was in another country’s Tapas Bar.

However, the serenity of the place quickly banished when the loud people, friends, work colleagues (including myself) came altogether to celebrate with the lady boss’ special day and the night became super awesome.  Well I just realized people can be super funny and loud too even without being drunk, all you need is great people to be with.

Grabbed photos from a friend’s flicker account :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment